Bodrum, which opened in July 2007 and named after the popular Turkish seaside resort, is owned by Executive Chef Turgut Balikci and his business partner Huseyin Ozer. Turkish Executive Chef Turgut Balikci celebrates authentic Turkish cooking at Bodrum with a broader scope including the surrounding areas of the Mediterranean and North Africa. He has been feeding and hosting Upper Westsiders for nearly 20 years.
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Cuisine: Turkish, Mediterranean
- Neighborhood: Upper West Side
- Cross Street: Between 88th and 89th Streets
- Address: 584 Amsterdam Avenue New York, NY 10024
- Price: $30 and under
Powered by – Reserve Table Now: