Entering into a new year is a blessing but often times it’s overlooked for the true gift it truly is. It’s the one time in our life when we have the opportunity to re-do, start over or simply improve upon things; moving you closer to living your best life. Whether it’s a career, a dream, a relationship, or your pursuit to begin to receive and give love, the start of a new year provides you with a clean slate to achieve your individual greatness. Day one of a new year is the best time to reflect, let go of what didn’t work or hasn’t happened; rid yourself of negative thoughts or people that are hindering you from positive ones and with the purposeful intent continue to believe and see yourself living the life you desire.
As you begin to embrace the New Year I would like each of you to consider that Dating Smart…Dating for Success is not just a motto of but a motto for you that has meaning and leads you to a health, nurturing, and a loving relationship. Remember, Dating Smart… Dating for Success is not about the end result but about the journey and the individual growth you gain in pursuit to be the best you can be.
I know first hand that success is not easy so to help you start the year off right, here are a list of questions to ask yourself to inspire you to date smart and start dating for success:
1. Are you ready to receive love? (Refer to “Inviting Love In” post)
2. What is Love to you? (Refer to “What is Love” post)
3. What does Dating Smart… Dating for Success mean to you? (Refer to “Dating Smart…Dating for Success” post)
4. What does your perfect relationship look like to you? (Refer to “In Pursuit of Perfection” post)
5. What are some positive ways you can respond to a dating relationship that did not work out? (Refer to “Saying Goodbye” – “Shades of Love” posts)
6. What is your Dating Identity? (Refer to “Define Your Identity”)
7. What are the qualities of your ideal mate? (Refer to “Qualities of an Ideal Mate”)
8. What are you doing to meet positive like-minded dateable people? (Refer to “Networking Mixer”)
9. How do your friends influence you? (Refer to “Watch the Company You Keep”)
10. How do you make yourself happy?
Date Smart…Date for Success.