Do you know how to restore your hope in love? If not, I hope this will inspire you to find ways that will help you restore your hope in love.
After a month of being unable to write about love, my last post “Giving up on Love” sparked a few questions from loyal readers. They were all curious to know what I do to restore my faith in love.
Although it’s individual for each of us, mine is something that brings me joy…music. I enjoy the type of music that touches my soul with words that remind me of the joys about looking, being and even falling out of love.
For me music is the moment someone puts the key in the ignition, taps their feet on the gas and starts the engine of a car. Music never fails to restore my faith in love.
My Top 10 songs for restoring hope in Love…
1. Put It In a Love Song – Beyonce Knowles and Alicia Ke
2. Enjoy – Janet Jackson
3. Whenever I Say Your Name – Sting and Mary J. Blige
4. Pu**ycat – Missy Elliott
5. Be Blessed – Yolanda Adams (Gospel)
6. Steps Into My World – Jennifer Lopez
7. You Complete Me – Keyshia Cole
8. Toy Solider – Britney Spears
9. Reason to Believe – Lionel Richie
10. Why Can’t It Be? – Tamia
So if you’re looking to restore your hope, look inside yourself for the things that bring you joy but things that also remind you of love.
Date Smart… Date for Success!